DECISION Sigma 4
2 Port RS-232C 16 Bit ISA-Board
- Two RS-232 ports for asynchronous communications.
- Suitable for XENIX/UNIX (SCO, AT&T, Interactive, MS/DOS, WINDOWS/NT, WINDOWS/95, OS/2, MS/WINDOWS, PICK, CONCURRENT DOS, QNX, PROLOGUE, MUMPS, ... etc.
- IBM PC/AT, PC/386, PC/486, Pentium hardware compatibles.
- ISA bus Interrupt selectable. (IRQ2 – IRQ15)
- I /O address selectable for each port.
- Interrupt selectable for each port.
- Auto-detect 16550 or 16650 chips on board.
- Baud rate up to 115200 for normal speed board and up to 460K for high speed board.
The PCCOM ISA bus 2 port serial adapter provides two asynchronous serial communication ports (RS-232), which link the computer and serial peripheral devices such as terminals, modems, serial printers, plotters, ... etc. The PCCOM ISA bus 2 port adapter is particularly suited to facilitate the connection of terminals (VDUs) in multi-user operating systems. Each board is supplied complete with many kinds of connectors.